Saturday 13 August 2011

Shoot for a middle eastern abaya company

We did this shoot at earl's court-velvet gardens(matt;s flower shop) besides the tiba training studio.
I wanted to give her an arabic look, quite bright and colourful to pick up the colours of the flowers around her aswell as pick up on the amazing bling of the abayas.
It is a look i teach,so come and learn girls!

These abayas are not normal ones, they are so beautiful i would wear them around!
I have worn one myself for the britasia tv interview and was proud to do so!

silky tips-is the company

Aziz my friend at airaphotography was kind enough to do the shoot for me and as always gave out the best results as well as vaishali the sweet stunning model who suited this look perfectly!

Hoepfully these pics will be on banners and adverts around the middle east..watch this space!




No comments:

Post a Comment